Stamford, Connecticut

Z Gorski Mason Contractor was hired to build our new home's foundation.His lead employee, a convicted felon, could not read our plans or correctly adhere to the engineer's elevations.

The foundation was poured completely wrong and Gorski refused to fix it. Kept billing us and making promises to fix and provide other services if we gave him money. Not only did they not fix mistakes, they vandalized the property with damages amounting to $34,000! In addition, we just discovered that our garage's slab foundation was not poured to 41 inches - it's only 24, therefore, it is not below the freeze line.

Must be torn down.This has been a nightmare.

Review about: Z Gorski Mason Contractor Foundation Building Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: That they ripped us off.

Had an Experience with Z Gorski Mason Contractor?

Comments

#1220750

WOW!Thanks for the info on this company....

Was this job done lately?

Did you deal with Ziggy owner because I have been speaking with him on a job for my family.Thanks for you help.

Lgi Homes - Must read - dont reccommend an LGI home to anyone! Lgi Homes "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..." Read more Jersey Contracting Llc Boca Raton Fl Area - Remodeling Review Jersey Contracting " A PICTURE IS WORTH 1000 WORDS I hired Steve dba JERSEY CONTRACTING LLC, 510 NW 39TH AVENUE, DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33442 561-400-4508 or 400 REDWOOD LANE, BOCA RATON or..." Read more Z Gorski Mason Contractor - Dangerous Company - Avoid Z Gorski Mason Contractor "Hired Z. Gorski to build foundation of our new home. Him & his lead employee, Sal Longo (a convicted felon) could not read architect's plans or follow elevations. They made..." Read more Pulte Homes - Think twice before buying a Pulte Home at Fireside Norterra Pulte Homes "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..." Read more Chinese Tutoring Lessons - Cheated by a Chinese Tutoring agency Chinese Tutoring Lessons "When I moved from Philippines to China, I contacted a Chinese language teaching company Chinesetutoringlessons.com on Craigslist. I enrolled with them for a 2 month course paying close to 900..." Read more Formals Xo King Of Prussia - Formals XO - Very rude and unethical Formals Xo King Of Prussia "We went to Formals XO KOP & purchased a prom dress, no alterations needed. My daughter puts on her dress prom nite, stepped outside to take pictures and we saw..." Read more Jbenton Painting And Drywall - Rude Drywall "Professional"? JBenton Painting & Drywall Jbenton Painting And Drywall "I am looking for a company to drywall, there was an ad on Craiglist, so I looked up the phone number in Google and it popped up a business so..." Read more Thor Motor Coach - Poor quality and bad service Thor Motor Coach "Thor does not stand behind their product. We purchased a new 2015 palazzo and it has been in for repair more than we have had it. On our last trip..." Read more