Z Gorski Mason Contractor was hired to build our new home's foundation.His lead employee, a convicted felon, could not read our plans or correctly adhere to the engineer's elevations.

The foundation was poured completely wrong and Gorski refused to fix it. Kept billing us and making promises to fix and provide other services if we gave him money. Not only did they not fix mistakes, they vandalized the property with damages amounting to $34,000! In addition, we just discovered that our garage's slab foundation was not poured to 41 inches - it's only 24, therefore, it is not below the freeze line.

Must be torn down.This has been a nightmare.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of that they ripped us off. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of z gorski mason contractor foundation building service. Z Gorski Mason Contractor needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned z gorski mason contractor foundation building service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Z Gorski Mason Contractor.

Had an Experience with Z Gorski Mason Contractor?

Comments

#1220750

WOW!Thanks for the info on this company....

Was this job done lately?

Did you deal with Ziggy owner because I have been speaking with him on a job for my family.Thanks for you help.