Z Gorski Mason Contractor - Dangerous Company - Avoid

Hired Z. Gorski to build foundation of our new home.

Him & his lead employee, Sal Longo (a convicted felon) could not read architect's plans or follow elevations. They made serious errors to support of our home. Then they refused to follow architect's instructions to correct. They over billed us, stole supplies and finally vandalized our property in the amount of $34,000.

The police had to be called two times to remove them from our property. Later we found that our garage slab was not poured to be below freeze line.

Avoid at all cost. These people are dangerous and save yourself money and headaches.

Product or Service Mentioned: Z Gorski Mason Contractor Foundation Building Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Being ripped off and vandalized.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 05, 2017.

Comments

Heard about Sal Longo(junkie) rob his parents of lots of $. So what would you expect from a low life like this. He belongs behind bars!!

Z Gorski Mason Contractor - Drunks !

This not a review in regards to the quality of there work rather a review of their employees. Z Gorski Mason Contractors paved my neighbors driveway and they started working at 7:00 am.

and there wasn't a problem till late afternoon. I noticed there tools & equipment on my lawn so I asked them to move it, they did so I went back inside. About 1 hour later I looked outside and 4 of there workers are laying on my lawn drinking beer another 1 is sitting on the trunk of our car drinking beer and tools stuck in my lawn and equipment all over our lawn. I asked who the foreman was and asked him to remove his tools & employees from our lawn, he says OK and as I walk away he calls me a *** *** and if I don't get the *** out of here he is going to *** kill me.

The employee / orange shirt was wasted / drunk and could barely stand, after listening to his threats for a couple of minutes I called the police.

As soon as I called the police they they got there tools and drove away. Leaving behind beer bottles & broken beer bottles on the sidewalk and street.

Product or Service Mentioned: Z Gorski Mason Contractor Customer Care.

Reason of review: drunks.

I didn't like: All.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 08, 2017.

Z Gorski Mason Contractor - Dangerous - Avoid at all costs

Z Gorski Mason Contractor was hired to build our new home's foundation. His lead employee, a convicted felon, could not read our plans or correctly adhere to the engineer's elevations.

The foundation was poured completely wrong and Gorski refused to fix it. Kept billing us and making promises to fix and provide other services if we gave him money. Not only did they not fix mistakes, they vandalized the property with damages amounting to $34,000! In addition, we just discovered that our garage's slab foundation was not poured to 41 inches - it's only 24, therefore, it is not below the freeze line.

Must be torn down. This has been a nightmare.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: That they ripped us off.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 25, 2016.

Comments

#1220750

WOW! Thanks for the info on this company....

Was this job done lately?

Did you deal with Ziggy owner because I have been speaking with him on a job for my family. Thanks for you help.