This not a review in regards to the quality of there work rather a review of their employees.Z Gorski Mason Contractors paved my neighbors driveway and they started working at 7:00 am.

and there wasn't a problem till late afternoon. I noticed there tools & equipment on my lawn so I asked them to move it, they did so I went back inside. About 1 hour later I looked outside and 4 of there workers are laying on my lawn drinking beer another 1 is sitting on the trunk of our car drinking beer and tools stuck in my lawn and equipment all over our lawn. I asked who the foreman was and asked him to remove his tools & employees from our lawn, he says OK and as I walk away he calls me a *** *** and if I don't get the *** out of here he is going to *** kill me.

The employee / orange shirt was wasted / drunk and could barely stand, after listening to his threats for a couple of minutes I called the police.

As soon as I called the police they they got there tools and drove away.Leaving behind beer bottles & broken beer bottles on the sidewalk and street.

Review about: Z Gorski Mason Contractor Customer Care.

Reason of review: drunks.

I liked: None.

I didn't like: All.

Had an Experience with Z Gorski Mason Contractor?

Comments